Grain Management Software
Automate the tracking of current positions, hedging activities, futures, options and other non-cash transactions.
i21 Grain Origination
Provides grain elevators, feed mills and commodity management groups the power to simplify these activities.
Mitigate risk associated with government regulations, shrink and market forces.
Gain the ability to seek out every opportunity actively, never miss a price move, and in turn, operate your grain business at a higher level of profitability.
A unique feature of i21 is the ability to quickly drill down and access information without interfering or closing what you are doing.
The Collaboration Portal offers your customers web access to account information, paying bills and staying current with their company information.
Manage commodity, quantity, price, delivery form, price basis, freight basis, market zone, options and verbiage on the contract quickly and easily.
Optimize storage and handling
- Manage multiple types of receipted and non-receipted storage.
- Customer grain bank take outs, selling a stored commodity, applying storage to contract, transferring storage.
- Calculating storage charges, DP service fees, and collateral receipts are all handled within i21.
- Setup storage schedules to your specifications.
- Generate your DP/NPE/price-later-contracts as well as grain bank statements.
- Offsite commodities are tracked in detail by ticket for easy reconciliation when a commodity is sold.
- The nature of the offsite storage correctly affects your company titled stock (DP vs. Storage).
- In-transit loads are also tracked in detail by ticket, so you NEVER lose a load.
Take Advantage of Options Trading
Use the i21 Options Position report to balance your risk during market movement. i21 allows for pricing of options and generation of settlement to a customer’s account. You can charge option fees to a customer’s accounts receivable, deduct from a future settlement, or reduce the contract price.
Automate and speed up your Scales
i21 Ticket Management instantly updates the grading information and calculates the ticket discounts and shrinks. For large grain operations, i21 offers an unattended scale solution.
Transfer commodities with ease
i21 handles multiple scale ticket types: inbound, outbound, transfers, and memo tickets. Transfer tickets can be used to quickly update your position when moving commodity from one location to another.
iRely’s i21 software takes a Green approach. Attach documents easily throughout i21 and only print what is necessary. Electronically distribute contracts, settlements, invoices, and DP agreements. Ability to EFT/ACH grain payments; and your customers can view their information online through the i21 collaboration portal.