Increase Control and
Are you looking for comprehensive commodity management software that goes beyond trading and risk management? Combine the power of ERP and CTRM for comprehensive and efficient commodity management.
Manage all aspects of physical and financial trades, risk, procurement, logistics, pricing and fixation, hedging, settlements, accounting, position calculations, P&L, and more in one, comprehensive commodity management system.
Improve collaboration, increase efficiency, and decrease costs while significantly enhancing risk management in commodities.
What is Commodity Management?
- Define recipes by percentages.
- Define seasonal input materials by validity period (e.g 4th of July, Christmas, Thanksgiving).
- Outline substitute materials for main input materials along with substitution ratios.
- Configure quality properties for relevant items.
- Execute established blends or permit authorized users to vary combinations according to raw material quality characteristics.
- Centralize blend control across multiple plants or release control to the individual plant level.
- Manage blending strategies based on raw material quality, cost, and expiration.
- Create blend and finished goods work orders automatically from sales orders.
- Support non-lot tracked items in real-time blending process.
- Kit and stage input items for a blend work order at the warehouse for direct blending.
Supply Chain Excellence
- Optimize inventory levels. Manage inventory data by quality status and expiration, enabling for optimal use of available inventory.
- Gain transparency into WIP inventory. Improve quality consistency with quality information by batch.
- Capture critical traceability and regulatory information in addition to cost and quantities.
- Track raw materials and warehouse location using bar codes, resulting in less time spent locating inventory in the warehouse and greater inventory accuracy.
- Automatically update finished goods upon quality release, providing immediate access to sellable inventory. Know you have the right materials on-hand to fulfill orders.
- Track variances to be corrected during cycle counts. Analyze operational efficiency to account for variances.
- Streamline your production floor from scheduling to execution.
- Use constraints-based limited capacity schedules to improve production line efficiencies.
- Save money, reduce downtime and changeovers with innovative scheduling methods.
- Optimize production plans by matching production requirements with on-hand inventory.
- Quickly identify the status of your production line at any point in time with visual scheduling screens
- Ensure operators have clear, consistent directions.
- Provide operators executable instructions, like what to make, how to make it and when to make it.
- Stay on top of your plant schedule with schedules that align efficient runs with customers’ needs.
- Inject rush orders into the schedule with less disruption and full visibility of raw material needs.
- Log all transactions and actions impacting inventory, including the end of shift data.
- View all transaction data on demand.
- Access the full audit trail of control recipe release.
- Identify precise components of any product produced on any day.
- Generate custom reports on production results.