At iRely, We Know Cocoa
Nearly two-thirds of the world’s cocoa beans come from West Africa, but chocolate is manufactured primarily in Europe and North America. Cocoa travels great distances, increasing risk. At the same time, chocolate producers must procure additional commodities – including sugar, dairy, edible oils, nuts – to manufacture their products.
At iRely, we have a deep understanding of the cocoa industry, and are proud to support some of the largest chocolate companies in the world. With our commodity management software, you can manage multiple commodities across multiple business units, geographies, and languages, in one system.
Solutions for Every Aspect of Your Cocoa Business
iRely’s CTRM for cocoa covers the entire cocoa trading lifecycle, including procurement, logistics, trading (buy to trade), processing (buy to make), distribution, and integrated risk management.
Manage multiple commodities in one system, monitor position in real time and better manage hedging and risk.
Automate workflows and manage contracts, derivatives, and position in one system in real time. Save time and gain efficiency.
Manage Multiple Commodities All in One System
Cocoa CTRM Benefits
- Manage multiple commodities for multiple business units in one system
- Fix cocoa ratio contracts to futures for physical priced contracts
- Produce position reports for derivatives positions, unfixed contracts, ratio contracts for cocoa liquor or butter, and fixed contracts and split per trade month and by product (bean/butter/liquor/powder) or by supplier
- Assign, expire and exercise derivatives on one screen
- Report with pricing components as part of the overall commodity cost (AA price, cocoa ratio or sugar differential, sustainable premium, logistic costs, conversion costs as components of the total commodity price)
- Add and track certification premiums to both unpriced and priced contracts
- Monitor quality, allocation, logistics and invoices on one screen
- Automatically reconcile open trade equity and cash balances to broker statements