Convenience Store Software
Take control of your cash
- Reconcile your cash with external transactions, such as credit cards, coupons, and store deposits.
- Information flows from store to home office, saving time and eliminating double-entry errors.
- i21 security allows you to ensure only those who should have access to specific menus and reports have access.
Manage your managers
- i21’s innovative and intuitive Manager’s Task List, you can ensure all the correct information is being transferred to and from stores and the home office.
- Push price changes out to stores and pull inventory and sales information into the home office.
- Check for open checkouts, and manage your period and shift inventory counts.
- Make sure you have the data you need, when you need it, to make the right decisions.
Integrate your stores & home office
- i21 allows tasks that required physical records at the store level to be electronically captured and sent to the home office.
- Enter invoices, employee work hours, and inventory counts and have that information flow through to payables, payroll, and general ledger.
- This saves on travel time to and from stores and eliminates errors and paper waste.
- In addition to information flowing from stores to the home office, the home office can push information out to the stores electronically.
- Price changes flow from the home office to the store.
Stay on top of your Inventory
- With i21 you can manage inventory by item level, retail/cost by department, or both at the same time.
- Closely monitor essential merchandise and manage the rest by exception.
- Receive electronic invoices from vendors by item, retail/cost by department, or both.
- Check invoices against actual items received and request credit memos from vendors for discrepancies.
- Save time and money across stores as this data moves electronically to the home office.
Optimize your Inventory
- i21 delivers a series of reporting and dashboard tools to help you understand your product mix and act accordingly.
- Decide which items remain on your shelves, and which ones don’t make it into the store.
- Leverage your sales and purchases history to make informed decisions on how to maximize your floor space.
- Store, cross reference, and track NACS categories alongside your own.
- Compare your performance with industry performance.
Control your shrink
- i21 analyzes POS and inventory data to ensure that you are receiving your margins on every item leaving your stores.
- Use physical inventory counts to identify high-risk merchandise and begin tracking these at item level while conducting the more frequent shift physical counts.
- This sends a clear message to customers and employees that you are paying attention to your merchandise, but without incrimination.
- Combine these procedures with robust reporting tools, and you will be able to identify problem employees and customers and take proper action quickly.
i21 gives you the power and flexibility to manage your prices and ensure you are attaining the highest margins possible from every item in your stores. Manage pricing at item-level, by department or both. On critical items where margins are most susceptible to theft and price changes, track items at the item-level and save time following the remaining products by department.
i21 operates a centralized pricebook that gives you complete pricing control over your entire organization. No longer do you need to adjust prices at each store, tying up registers. With i21 you can automate your sale prices and complex pricing schedules, such as mix and match, 2-for-1, and combos. Be sure you’re not losing margins by forgetting to take items off sale price by setting special pricing expiration dates. i21 allows you to store information on Blue Laws and customer age requirements, helping you avoid costly fines. This information will then be sent to the POS and flag cashiers when they attempt to sell a restricted item.
With i21, you have complete control of your margins, not just your prices. Price Definitions is an i21 specific tool that allows you to automate your margins based on rules you set. Do you want to achieve a 38% margin across a family of products? Do you want to ensure a particular amount of profit on a specific UPC? i21 makes these profit goals a reality. Set margins based on criteria, such as target margin, cost plus amount, cost plus percentage, sell plus amount, sell plus percentage, sell minus amount, sell minus percentage. Set beginning and ending dates to make sure you never miss out on a penny.
After you have automated pricing across your stores, you will be able to focus more of your attention on optimizing your gross margins. Do you know the price at which your customers will stop buying any one product in your store? With i21, you can quickly and systematically uncover the price elasticity of critical products. By applying price definitions and checking progress through the Item Movement History, you can discover the optimal price for essential products in your markets.
Please fill out the form below and a member of our sales team will contact you.
iRely forges strong industry partnerships. We partner with numerous industry suppliers creating exceptional electronic interfaces and synergistic programs. Additionally, we support local industry associations to stay on top of legislative and local environmental changes.