Lubricant Distribution Software
Operational and Financial Metrics at Your Fingertips
Easily control your inventory, instantly calculate customer pricing and quickly file vendor rebates and buybacks with Lubricant Distributor Software.
For a lubricant distributor, the only constant is change. However, even with so many variables, there is little room for error. If your team spends their days rekeying rebates and buybacks, navigating the complexities of special pricing, tracking down missing or lost inventory, or generating reports only to discover they are outdated, you’re not only leaving money on the table, but also jeopardizing your otherwise inevitable success.
Fortunately, iRely’s Lubricant Distributor Software was designed for the situations lubricant distributors face daily. With your operational and financial systems under one roof, your team can access critical insights and pricing tools when they need them most.
- Get clear, concise and real-time answers to inventory questions.
- Accurately track and account for inventory items.
- Build custom reports with our extensive library of pre-built reports and comprehensive set of tools.
- Increase sales through quick identification of compatible substitutes.
- Group like-items together to quickly create sales orders.
- Track products by their product name via an additional, searchable lookup field.
- Create and store blending formulas within the system.
- Achieve accurate cost and margin tracking by including not only raw materials, but also labor and packaging in formula pricing.
- Know what is on-hand and what needs to be purchased to complete an order.
- Automatically relieve raw material inventory.
- Add to finished goods waiting to be shipped and invoiced after a product is blended.
Electronic Pricing Imports
Create and automate contract pricing.
Track prepaid, dollar, and regular contracts.
Automatically track and apply dollar and gallon limits to ensure pricing and margins are calculated correctly under contract terms.
Rebates and Buyback
Eliminate spreadsheets and other methods of manually tracking qualified transactions.
Speed the time and accuracy involved in data entry and receipt of rebate funds.
Identify the eligible transactions and create the appropriate file to upload to the vendor’s site. The vendor’s site then processes the file and credits/pays you the rebates.
Ensure an accurate COGS with sales analysis reports that include vendor rebates in the gross margin calculations.