Propane Delivery Software
Precise Forecasting Using Fuel Delivery Software
Consolidate and track all of your data in one place with iRely’s propane software.
Whether fuel and propane delivery is your primary business, or a side hustle, our Fuel and Propane Routing Software is here to support every aspect of your operations. Not every software can cater to the intricacies of the industry, but iRely does so with ease.
- Manage and optimize deliveries, identify trends, and make informed purchasing decisions with inventory tracking.
- Easily account for how many gallons you have on-hand, in the bulk plant, and in the trucks.
- Know where all tanks are, when they need maintenance, and if you’re generating a profit on them.
- Collect and file all tax information in a matter of minutes, not days.
The Specifics Matter
- Track equipment history down to the device/appliance level.
- Quickly gain insight into tank loss, see where you’re generating a profit, and monitor appropriate device checks for each tank.
- Easily track insurance and government required events such as tank painted, gas checks, and leak checks.
- Simplify route planning, customer billing, and inventory management.
- Quickly locate equipment, see if it’s deployed, and easily reassign it with or without impacting billing.
- Perform services more efficiently by knowing every event to be performed on a site.
- Alert customers when your tanks need to be filled and refilled.
- Dispatch driver orders via email and in-truck.
- Monitor leak checks, tank set, appliances and other maintenance to meet insurance regulations.
- Track tanks, regulators, tank monitors and loaned equipment to reduce risk of loss.
Predictions & Forecasting
Automated Order Creation
- Get real time inventory updates for every transaction with perpetual inventory.
- Optimize order points and replenish stock on-time.
- See stock on hand, on order, in transit, in storage and in consignments.
- Change cost of inventory through receipt, voucher or inventory adjustment.
- Add handling costs to inventory or the price of the item.
- Improve profitability by reallocating purchases per location, transferring and tracking inventory in your trucks.
- Make more informed purchasing decisions by tracking inventory (on-hand, committed, and on-order), reorder points and minimum order quantities.
- Conduct physical inventories at any time during the month to identify and resolve shrinkage problems sooner and save time at month-end.
- Create and store blending formulas.
- Lessen the need for storage tanks and simplify inventory by blending products at the truck instead of storing them in individual tanks.
- Improve inventory tracking and eliminate paper trails by electronically transferring inventory from site to site or a retail location.