Propane & Fuel Delivery Software
Easily account for how many gallons you have on-hand, in the bulk plant, and in the trucks. Know where all tanks are, when they need maintenance, and if you’re generating a profit on them. Collect and file all tax information in a matter of minutes. Consolidate and track all your data in one place.
Tank and Delivery Management
- i21 tracks equipment history down to the device/appliance level!
- Eliminate the need to wonder if you are losing tanks, generating a profit or have performed the appropriate device checks for each tank.
- Easily track insurance and government required events such as tank painted, gas checks, and leak checks.
Consumption Site Tracking
- A consumption site is a collection of all the tanks, regulators, appliances, event history, and fill information at a location.
- Simplify route planning, customer billing, and inventory management.
- Quickly locate equipment, see if it’s deployed and easily reassign it with or without impacting billing.
- Perform services more efficiently by knowing every event to be performed on a site.
- Uncover trends, spot trouble areas, and take corrective action with a suite of in-depth reports.
- Identify profitability trends by comparing loaned equipment costs to resulting sales.
- Compare current versus prior sales to uncover down or lost business.
- Ensure your loaned equipment continues to serve you for years to come with integrated maintenance schedules.
- Optimize routes, drivers, inventory, and deliveries based on actual customer usage rates.
- Save time and effort through the automatic population of usage history from sales ticket entries.
- Deliver based on will call, keep full, degree day, scheduled intervals, and tank monitors
- i21 assists in making sure you have the correct amount of fuel in the trucks to service your routes and avoid making deliveries at odd hours due to run-outs.
- Track information on tank capacity, reserve, days between deliveries, last gallons in the tank, YTD gallons this season and last season, burn rates, and delivery dates.
- Adjust burn rates based on actual consumption and place date-sensitive holds for customers on vacation or winterized properties.
- Assign consumption sites to fill groups, and each day, print a Fill Report that details which customers to visit and how much fuel to deliver by route.
Improve Inventory Tracking
- Make more informed purchasing decisions by tracking inventory (on-hand, committed, and on-order), reorder points and minimum order quantities.
- i21 allows you to conduct physical inventories at any time during the month to identify and resolve problems sooner and save time at month-end.
- Create and store blending formulas in i21.
- Lessen the need for storage tanks and simplify inventory by blending products at the truck instead of storing them in individual tanks.
- Improving inventory tracking and eliminating paper trails by electronically transferring inventory from site to site or a retail location.
- Improve profitability by reallocating purchases per location, transferring and tracking inventory in your trucks and identify intentional or unintentional shrinkage quickly and objectively.