Card Fueling Software
i21 streamlines, integrates, and automates all day-to-day transactions. Whether cardlock comprises a large or small portion of your business, iRely brings all cardlock accounting transactions under one umbrella, making your job more comfortable while saving you time and money.
Card Fueling Network Integration
- i21 integrates with all major card fueling networks and proprietary card solutions allowing you to track your card, billing, and credit management information within a single system.
- Import your transactions from online, through your POS, or per manual entry.
- Track and consolidate accounts receivables, making billing and credit management a breeze.
- Consolidate card transactions to send one invoice, when you want to send it (weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, or quarterly), without any data re-entry.
- Employ EFT to increase cash flow and decrease bad debts.
- Save time and streamline processes by printing credit letters directly from the system.
- Lock out cards (either by card or en mass) to prevent delinquent accounts from accessing more fuel.
House Charges and Proprietary Cards
- i21 allows you to automate your house charges/proprietary cards.
- Save considerable time and improve accuracy over hand-writing and reentering sales transactions.
- From embossing cards to consolidating transactions to managing individual and account cards, i21 has you covered.
Reports for Customers
- Mileage, vehicle service and fuel reports by card or vehicle including cost per mile, miles per gallon, or total miles driven.
- Export reports to a spreadsheet for customers that want additional flexibility in managing their fleet fueling data.
- Provide all this information in real-time, online to your customers 24/7.
- Standard reports on sales, customers, products, sales, taxes, network fees and more.
- Quickly calculate sales staff commissions.
- Forecast future payments to estimate network fees and ensure you’re paying the correct amount.
- Discover if you’re losing business to competitors by evaluating customer sales trends.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of belonging to a network by tracking how many customers are making remote/foreign purchases and foreign sales.
- Formulate your reporting attributes based on any data in the system and save your query for unlimited future use.
- i21’s tax reporting offers a tremendous amount of labor savings to cardlock operators. Do in minutes what takes days to do by hand.
- Tax codes and rates for states where fuel is sold and purchased, including excise tax reporting is setup and maintained in i21.
- Use tax exempt remote purchases report to request refunds.
- Track tax exemptions by account, card or vehicle.
- Whenever relevant transactions are made, tax information is stored and tracked through the system in real-time.
- Submit your taxes with ease; Print all the necessary tax documents, and, if your state allows, submit them electronically.
- Quickly and easily resolve tax audits by recalling tax filing information stored in the system.