Easily control your inventory, instantly calculate customer pricing and quickly file vendor rebates and buybacks with i21 Lubricant Distributor Software.
Operational and Financial Metrics
at Your Fingertips
For a lubricant distributor, the only constant is change. However, even with so many variables, there is little room for error. If your team spends their days rekeying rebates and buybacks, navigating the complexities of special pricing, tracking down missing or lost inventory, or generating reports only to discover they are outdated, you’re not only leaving money on the table, but also jeopardizing your otherwise inevitable success.
Fortunately, iRely’s i21 Lubricant Distributor Software was designed for the situations lubricant distributors face daily. With your operational and financial systems under one roof, your team can access critical insights and pricing tools when they need them most.
- Increase sales through quick identification of compatible substitutes.
- Group like-items together to quickly create sales orders.
- Track products by their product name via an additional, searchable lookup field.
- Create and store blending formulas within the system.
- Achieve accurate cost and margin tracking by including not only raw materials, but also labor and packaging in formula pricing.
- Know what is on-hand and what needs to be purchased to complete an order.
- Automatically relieve raw material inventory.
- Add to finished goods waiting to be shipped and invoiced after a product is blended.
Electronic Pricing Imports
- Receive vendor pricing, make mass price changes and import them into i21.
- Save time and provide accurate pricing at guaranteed margins with pricing that flows through both raw materials and finished goods to orders and invoices.
- Import pricing on your schedule and ensure margins will not be lost by leveraging “effective date” functionality.
- Communicate cost and price changes to your customers in advance.
- Utilize current of future pricing on quotes and store them to be turned into an order.
- Automate pricing and guard margins to out-price your competition through lower prices or more pricing options.
- Establish pricing by customer, product, or class of product. Prices can be fixed or float with cost or current selling price with i21’s intelligent pricing feature.
- Search for special pricing on an individual item, then if no special pricing is set, the system will use the special price set for the class.
Rebates and Buybacks
- Eliminate spreadsheets and other methods of manually tracking qualified transactions.
- Speed the time and accuracy involved in data entry and receipt of rebate funds.
- Identify the eligible transactions and create the appropriate file to upload to the vendor’s site. The vendor’s site then processes the file and credits/pays you the rebates.
- Ensure an accurate COGS with sales analysis reports that include vendor rebates in the gross margin calculations.