Fuel Wholesale Software
Support At of the Supply Chain
Our i21 Wholesale Fuel Distribution Software streamlines your processes from the moment you get an order to the point that you file taxes. In the wholesale industry, pricing changes by the minute. To remain successful, you need to quickly process orders and provide accurate quotes for your customers, while also keeping costs low and maximizing your profit margins. More importantly, you need a wholesale fuel pricing software that supports the volatility of the petroleum industry, in addition to giving you the operational and financial efficiency both you and your customers require.
iRely’s software was designed with fuel jobbers and suppliers in mind, and includes functionality that caters to every facet of the petroleum wholesale industry. No matter how you decide to distribute your fuel, i21 ensures you can account for every gallon and every penny.
- Offer customers the pricing options they demand while ensuring the margins you desire.
- Eliminate pricing spreadsheets and automatically calculate pricing at invoice or order creation.
- Easily override calculated pricing when required automatically calculate pricing at invoice or order creation.
- Establish customer pricing while ensuring costs are in line with pricing changes.
- Set pricing by customer, by product, or by class of product.
- Eliminate spreadsheets and other manual price-tracking methods.
- Import rack pricing directly from the vendor, saving you time and guarding your margins.
- i21 interfaces directly with Axxis, DTN, Chevron, BP, Marathon, and more.
- Feed Rack Pricing directly into Special Pricing to quickly calculate customer price based on rack.
- Recoup your freight costs while remaining competitive, whether you own your trucks or contract haulers.
- Calculate freight based on amount, miles, or rate and establish minimum gallon requirements.
- Create separate freight bills as well as pending payables miles, or rate and establish minimum gallon requirements.
- Create separate freight bills as well as pending payables.
Time and Labor Savings
Handle all federal, state, local, sales, and excise taxes in our simplified, inter-connected process.
Reduce time spent filing taxes and manual errors with fast, accurate tax reporting.
Multi-State Tax Calculation
Account for all inbound taxes, outbound taxes, splash-blending, multi-state taxes, and tax exemptions.
Quickly see how much tax is owed each state and if exemptions can be applied.
Real-Time Inventory Updates
Store tax schedules with exemptions noted by the customer, product or class.
Track real-time tax information directly within i21.
Print out all the necessary tax documents and submit them electronically.
Quickly and easily review data for tax audits.
Real-Time Inventory Updates for Every Transaction
Optimize order points and replenish stock on-time.
Transparent Inventory Valuation
Ensure proper in-truck inventory valuation and make the appropriate AP and GL accounting entries.
Change cost of inventory through receipt, voucher or inventory adjustment.
Add handling costs to inventory or the price of the item.
- Create multiple loads directly from the contract with a single click.
- Quickly create shipping schedules by month, week, or day.
- Know who is hauling a load, and who will bill it.
- Maintain an accurate shipping schedule for both inbound and outbound goods and keep carriers informed.
- Easily keep drivers up to date on shipping instructions and changes.
- Notify drivers through email directly from the scheduled load.
- Quickly create spot loads without need for contracts.